My God and My Gods--3

Monte is God.  I Love Monte truly.

You, Pan, are an incarnation of God.

Please b-f me.   Let's not Live Life dully.


Will Monte be Angry at Both of Us?

Of course.  That's True beyond peradventure.

So--let's fuck on the Back Seat of the Bus.


We're condemned to Everlasting error,

As well as to the Discovery of Joy.

Our Bliss is the flip side of Our Terror.


                       *      *      *


Monte!   Welcome to Our Conversation!

We weren't exactly expecting You Now.

But perhaps You have a peroration?


"I condemn you My Children to satan!

Your verbal facility disgusts Me,

You have flaws both apparent and latent."


You and satan are not in the same Room.

You are apart, but always united.

Why is that, Monte?   You Both are Our Doom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imaginary Conversations

Kantian Randomization

Then and Now