Uranus Glows in the Dark, by Elon Musk

Uranus Glows in the Dark, by Elon Musk


Or how could you find it?  So I posted.

Did I learn how from Trump?  I admit, yes,

The richest man is going to get roasted,

I'll make poo and Go jokes, you can play chess.


I'm not the wisest man of all I know,

I'm awkward and I clown around a lot,

But I am the best in hoeing my row,

In hatching a rocket from a dry plot.


My Uranus posts hustle for Boring,

I'll never be a pol, I hate the peeps,

Grimes!  I'd love to do some make-up scoring,

I still love you, don't listen to the creeps.


If the powers that be send me to Hell,

I will fly away to Mars from my cell.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rawls and Me, by Jurgen Habermas

A Neighbor's Tribute to Montclair

A Toast to My Daughter and to Paul (Libra)